Thursday, April 29, 2010

4-29-10

"Baby you can drive my car"

Lily loves to sit in daddys car in the driveway and change the radio stations until she finds something she likes, then she turns it up. waaay up, with all the windows down. It's usually something awful to listen to. Today it was something country, followed by some more station changes to find black eyed peas.. she likes to try to make dave laugh, and she always succeeds. There is a video of this, but i'll spare you, since there is audio, and it's obnoxious.

Charlie tried out a swing at the park today. He thought it was only sort of okay... Until.....
Big sister came to push him. I didnt get a good happy picture of either of them, but he was laughing hysterically while lily focused really hard on swinging him gently

Dinner & Bath & Bedtime, and I've got to handle it alone even though it's Dave's day off because he got called in for dinner service. Lame!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It's been way too long since I've seen you. It's official. I miss you!

    I want to see this video lol.

    ReplyDelete