Best. Toy. Ever.
The easter bunny brought a My Pal Violet for Lily and a My Pal Scout for Charlie. He was just going to bring the one for Charlie, because its really geared toward the under 3 crowd, but since the Pals are totally customizable the easter bunny knew Lily would love a puppy that said things like "I love you Liliana" and "my favorite color is yellow, is that your favorite color?" So it's fun, and pretty inexpensive for all the cute things it can do, but why is it Best.Toy.Ever?
It puts my kids to sleep. Oh yes. With three presses of a puppy footie, Scout or Violet says 10 minutes of "bedtime music", then says "snuggle up Liliana" or "Goodnight, Charlie" and then this $15 toy does what takes Dave or me most of an hour and lots of frustration. I love rocking my baby to sleep as much as the next mama, but this is an awesome break when I need it.
Seriously, even if its novelty and it only works for this week and then goes back to being a cute stuffed toy, totally worth it. It even helped Charlie fall asleep-right on the floor!
Also, its just about the coolest toy ever. Im waiting for Lily to get sick of hers so I can reprogram it for me.


No comments:
Post a Comment