My day, in no particular order: groomed dogs (even made time to bathe my Bailey, and Auntie Tami's Margot, too!), got Lily to preschool, showered, picked up a few things at neighborhood garage sales, coffee, laundry, dishes, snuggled my baby a lot (he was in a strangely extra needy mood for a lot of the day), returned some emails, got Lily to take a successful nap and i'm sure lots more.
I'm not a fan of this type of day because I'm rushing around busy all day and then looking back can't figure out where all the time went. However, I love that mixed in to my busy day we're those fabulous moments of snuggling babies, of reading Lily her current favorite book about how vegetables grow, of wandering out to the freshly April-showered garden to let lily pick out some flowers to enjoy inside.
fleur!
Bailey helped us select flowers. We are trying out the long shaggy look. I'm not sure we like it.
Outside is the only place Lily and Bailey can really be allowed near each other without him flipping out at her :(
No surprise, Lily's bouqet is mostly yellow! I snuck in a branch of apple blossoms that she didnt pick for the bouqet but it smells SO good!
Lily INSISTED she needed fruit salad for supper (Then she was hungry and wanted to steal Daddys sandwich after work). I helped her make her banana into an octopus. It was her treat for making the fruit salad "herself". Obviously I supervise, but she scooped her cottage cheese, plucked all the grapes and rinsed them, and sliced the strawberries (yes, with a knife. It's super carefully monitored)

Tomorrow- possibly Farmers Market. Unless it's raining a lot. We'll see.
Tomorrow- possibly Farmers Market. Unless it's raining a lot. We'll see.



No comments:
Post a Comment