Thursday, April 22, 2010

4-21-10

I only took one picture today, of a pile of (clean!) diaper laundry.
and maybe I could have gotten away with just posting that.. something about the funny joys of domestic life and how one of my favorite "chores" is diaper laundry.... except our friends Katherine and Milena totally one-upped us and posted an amazing photo shoot in their garden of line-drying diapers out in the sun.

okay. fine guys. you win! you are better at diaper laundry than me!

so here is lily, at 2 years old, being ridiculous. yes, thats a lampshade on her head.
tomato hat! as seen on Charlie at the Farmers Market this past week (click here)
tomato face
i think this might have been "i'm a little teapot" but it looks like "i have a bum!"

1 comment:

  1. Ha! You win today because I took no pictures whatsoever all day!

    Lily is awesome, by the way!

    ReplyDelete