Saturday, April 24, 2010

4-24-10

Rainy saturday. Wish we could have gone to farmers market, but we didnt think it would be very responsible to drag two kids around in the chilly rainy morning.

So, we stayed home. Lily and I did pedicures and snuggled. We changed bedding and read a lot of books and Charlie took a TWO HOUR NAP in his crib.

Then we decided to make pizza for supper. I bought a premade crust because Im just not that brave yet.
Lily picked provolone, mozzarella, shredded chicken, gorgeous little multicolored tomatoes and some parmesan. After I convinced her that stale jellybeans weren't a good addition, things went really smoothly and she basically did the whole thing herself.
Okay, I'm not going to become a food photographer, but let me tell you, yum. These were seriously the best tomatoes ever.

Charlie "ate" half of a banana and FLIPPED OUT when it was all gone. I use the word "ate" loosely because 6 month olds get a lot more food on their bib/highchair/floor/head than in mouth.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment