Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4-20-10

What the heck, technology!? Yesterday my blog wanted to make the line spacing all super weird, and today my camera tagged all my pictures as being taken in Arlington, Texas. What?!

Okay, so anyway. Today was a special day. Today my little baby boy had his first food. Mama is not ready for milestones. I should not be emotional about 3 teaspoons of oatmeal.

First we explored the concept of spoon
Then we put stuff on the spoon. Charlie was excited. He's been watching intently as we eat for the past month or so, he knew this was gonna be a good thing.
He was lunging for the spoon so much I could hardly get a picture in!
mmm. oatmeal.

2 comments:

  1. AW! I looooove his outfit. He is such a snazzy dresser.

    He looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how is he old enough for solids already?!

    So adorable!

    ReplyDelete