Sunday, April 11, 2010

4-11-10

We had no particular plan for our day today. We've had a wacky schedule lately and I was looking forward to a day of letting the kids pace our day.

So I was thrilled when I got a text from Tami asking me if we wanted to meet her and Patrick at Liliana's for brunch and it was just the perfect timing for us to say yes....and.. oh my gosh... the PERFECT weather. I love when plans just fall together easily and turn into a really nice relaxed time.

Charlie tried out a highchair today
Tables with holes are fun to poke
And, as always, part of the time was spent nursing and sleeping.
Lily had deep, meaningful conversation
Tami snuggled a warm, sleepy baby
Margot ate eggs and got stepped on
Patrick was there, too.. but wasnt photographed unless you count the bit of him behind Tami's shoulder in this picture or his car in the background of both pictures of Tami :)


No comments:

Post a Comment