Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3-30-10

Today we ignored housework and played outside instead.

Charlie played in the grass for the first time.

Tami and Lily ran all over the park with Patrick (tami's boyfriend) and Margot (tami's dog).

Charlie wiggled his toes in soft grass.

And squished it around with his hands (and miraculously did not eat it!)


Sidenote: I also groomed three dogs today, and it kinda bothered me that their names all started with S's. Sadie, Susie and Scout. WEIRD.

I dont want to jinx anything, but I got Charlie to "sleep" in his cosleeper again last night. I use the word "sleep" loosely since he spent a lot of the night wiggling and forcing me to sit there with one hand gently on him, or holding his hand, or gently "shhhh"ing or nursing/swaddling/rocking/repeat but still, during the brief spurts where he was actually asleep in his own little space, I got to sleep without a baby attached to me, just all sprawled out of and worry free. Ahhhhh. 20 minutes spurts of real sleep!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment