Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3-1-10

nice weather is nice!

I love being outside with my babies! Cant wait until real spring is here and I am THRILLED about the idea of summer!

touching nature! without 10 layers of bundling!

this was an accidental picture, but look at those eyelashes growing!

Also, I'd like to share a recent yelp.com review of our restaurant. I usually dread getting these because honestly, it seems that for most people they only use "review" sites for negative, and for some reason good experiences tend to go mostly without praise unless they are over the moon good, which is unfortunate! Anyway, Dave said "we got another yelp review" to which I sort of cringed and said "oh... yeah?" (because a negative review really upsets me deeply, and for a looooong time) so here it is:

Liliana's Restaurant

2951 Triverton Pike, Fitchburg, WI 53711

Reviewed by grace n.

So. I'm not huge into Creole cuisine. As a result, I enjoyed my food... but it wasn't anything I would ever seek out or crave. HOWEVER. The chef's daughter is quite possibly the CUTEST LITTLE THING EVERRRRRR. OMG. Liliana was sooo sweet, with her little doll, Kinki (yes... Kinki. hahaha) and her perfect blond pigtails. Yes, my extra star is purely based on this little girl's presence and I would totally go back to just to play with her (ummm. In my defense, I'm a future pediatrician). hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Lily is the cutest and sweetest! I love that her doll's name is Kinki.

    Please pray for money to fall out of the sky so I can afford to fly to Wisconsin and go to Liliana's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great review!

    Such great photos, also. The hug is the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete