Monday, March 29, 2010

3-29-10

Seriously. I have two camera batteries and I never have the spare charged! So silly! So, stinky iPhone pictures today.

Thanks for the new shirt auntie anne! We LOVE it! We'll take a picture of the cute one for little Charlie soon too!

I showed her the shirt and she flipped out "Bird on my shirt, just like my wall!!!" and ran upstairs to her room. You can tell by the blurring how frantic she was.






As we all know, my dad has instilled his children a firm belief that margaritas are primarily medicinal and can fix all things. Especially sore throats. I tried out The Margarita Theory on Sunday night with three extremely strong margaritas at pasquals and it paid off! The first positive outcome was that I relaxed, which I haven't done in a long, long time. Secondly-and this was unexpected- Charlie slept in his bed. I was feeling mostly soberish when I went to bed but then remembered reading something about not cosleeping if you were drunk, or was it if you had been drinking? So I played it safe and stayed up most of the night, soothing Charlie back to sleep in his bed. With the option of cosleeping off the table, he did actually sleep a little bit in his own seperate cosleeper bed. Sitting up at 3am, slightly drunk, doing the "watch each breath and try to decide if he's asleep enough that I should try to sleep", it felt like my dads magic remedy was helping me in the biggest way ever. My little monster baby was almost kind of sleeping on his own. Almost. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment