seriously! hes huge, but so so cuddly!! somehow his proportions really remind me of a little teddy bear. so snugglicious.
im going to try freezing some soup and see if it reheats, even if just so i can have pumpkin and butternut when they take it off their seasonal menus! I've been eating apple salad almost every day because its going away until next fall. boo to change. although maybe watermelon cucumber salad will come back yum.
I love that I have pictures of Lily wearing that shirt when she was 14 months old. Chubbalubba!
ReplyDeleteAll of the food at Lilianas sounds so good! Fedex me some pumpkin soup please!?!
seriously! hes huge, but so so cuddly!! somehow his proportions really remind me of a little teddy bear. so snugglicious.
ReplyDeleteim going to try freezing some soup and see if it reheats, even if just so i can have pumpkin and butternut when they take it off their seasonal menus! I've been eating apple salad almost every day because its going away until next fall. boo to change. although maybe watermelon cucumber salad will come back yum.