Monday, February 15, 2010

2-15-10

he laughs!

I'll be honest. This baby is a struggle. I love him. I really, really love him. But I've had some of the most trying moments of my life since his birth.
The dark times are really dark and we've cried together, a lot.
But the bright moments are so so bright. The first few times he smiled I cried at the thought that someday a normal happy baby will come out. Someday we will have more happy than sad. Someday I'll forget those dark times and only remember smiles and chubby cheeks and his warm fuzzy head. Someday.

But today HE LAUGHED! and really, if a sound could sparkle it would have.
It was THAT GOOD.


*picture me spending most of my next few days doing every ridiculous thing and making every ridiculous sound i can think of to get more laughs out of him*

No comments:

Post a Comment