Saturday, February 13, 2010

2-13-10

One year ago today I found out I was going to be a mama (again)


I liked the idea of another baby, but I had no idea what to expect next. I didn't know the pregnancy would be so different, or his delivery such an amazing experience. I didn't know I'd be mama to a son. Or even HOW to be a mama to another baby. I didn't know he'd have colic and reflux. I didn't know Lily would be such a great big sister, but of course she handles everything with such ease. I didn't know that having a baby NEED me so intensely could form such an intense bond.

It's a journey and we've stumbled (a lot) but we're in it together, and we love each other a lot.
One Year Later, 3 months, 3 weeks and 4 days since we met our baby boy.

1 comment:

  1. Such a great post! Though the picture at the top made me think you were going to say you were pregnant again!!

    ReplyDelete