That necklace is awesome! I should get one for my mom. Good idea!Your hair looks so cute curly. (what I can see of it!)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/summerwindsd/IMG_4080JPG.jpgi dont know if the link will work, but theres the rest of my head :)
Charlie = adorable!! The necklace is beautiful! I'm bookmarking it! Your hair is SO pretty! It looks all fancy pants and makes me feel bad that I only have one kid and never ever do anything other than ponytail my hair.
I love that necklace! and Mother's Day is coming up ...
That necklace is awesome! I should get one for my mom. Good idea!
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks so cute curly. (what I can see of it!)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/summerwindsd/IMG_4080JPG.jpg
ReplyDeletei dont know if the link will work, but theres the rest of my head :)
Charlie = adorable!!
ReplyDeleteThe necklace is beautiful! I'm bookmarking it!
Your hair is SO pretty! It looks all fancy pants and makes me feel bad that I only have one kid and never ever do anything other than ponytail my hair.
I love that necklace! and Mother's Day is coming up ...
ReplyDelete