Tuesday, May 24, 2011

5-24-11

My computer miraculously repaired itself! I tried to use it just to back up some photos and stuff before taking it in for "surgery" and now its working fine! I'm sure it will have the same problem again, but at least I can update this real quick!

Everything has been good with all of us. Busy beyond imagination, but manageable and fulfilling busy. Busy grooming dogs, busy at Lilianas. Busy children, busy garden, busy chickens, busy home needing spring cleaning. busy busy busy.

But in between washing and sorting mountains of laundry (have i mentioned that in addition to regular laundry for four people I also have cloth diaper laundry and dog grooming towels, slipcovers for couches and throw blankets and table cloths and chef coats and...sigh..laundry) anyway, between loads of laundry, washing dishes and cooking meals...grooming dogs and paying bills and running out for odds and ends for the restaurant, in there somewhere we find ways to bond and learn and find joy in the little every day moments.

Here are a few pics from the last week or so

field trip to Schusters Playtime Farm:

Lily's end of the school year celebration: (click to make it bigger- she's in a green dress)

Lily's 4 year old check up (yes, she's 4.5, we get around to stuff late sometimes, okay?!)

trying to make a super fun "girls only" time out of a visit to the doctor

playing with daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment