Saturday, May 14, 2011

4-14-11

Still broken laptop. Sad face.

It's forced me to figure out lots of fun new ways to utilize the iPad dave received as a birthday gift last year (thanks papa and rahrah!)


Miss everyone. Its the most amazing and inspiring time of year here. I wish air transportation was cheaper and more convenient because I want to share this feeling with my california peeps.

Everyday new plants appear in my yard.. Our pool is gradually changing from a swampy green to an almost swimmable blue. Chickens are growing big and strong and anxiously await the completion of their outside home. Seedlings are getting settled in garden beds and promise lots of delicious veggies and herbs later this year.

Our apple trees just burst into blossoms this week and they smell amazing.

Field trips to farms and thinking about summer camps. It's the most wonderful time of the year.


It's also the most wonderful time of the year because we are getting to know the funny, bright little bundle of curious fun that is Charlie. He's been sleeping well, learning new things, and being loving and adorable.

We love you, little man.



The daddy son bond is beyond amazing. These guys love each other like crazy.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Andy and I miss you guys. We need to come to you next time. I want to see your new place, hug babies and go to Liliana's!

    Also I want an ipad. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! When did Charlie get so big? It's amazing how they just suddenly become toddlers one day and you wonder where their baby-ness has gone.

    ReplyDelete