skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Heide Update
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
12-14-10
Charlie and I went to rock n glam today so I could get my hair done. I have to admit, I was pretty terrified he'd be terrible but he did great!
He even helped sweep!
I wish I had a cute pic of the new hair, but all Ive got is this one lily took tonight. Darker and shorter. Just something new.
We are totally loving the holiday season this year. So much Christmas spirit.
Joy to the world!
2 comments:
Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat)
December 15, 2010 at 4:04 PM
Your hair looks awesome Tiffany!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Anonymous
December 15, 2010 at 9:36 PM
Your hair is so pretty and grown up!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(17)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(47)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(291)
▼
December
(6)
12-22-10
12-14-10
12-11-10
12-4-10
12-2-10
12-1-10
►
November
(18)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(30)
►
2009
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
About Me
Tiffany Heide
View my complete profile
Your hair looks awesome Tiffany!
ReplyDeleteYour hair is so pretty and grown up!
ReplyDelete