Thank goodness SOMEONE finally took a picture of us! (Thanks Kristen!) I get in these lulls where i just get tired of taking pictures. I'm over it now. Lots of pictures to come since the next few days are Halloween, Lily's birthday (not her party day, but we'll do something fun Monday for her birthday) and then Tuesday Lily and I are going to Rock N Glam for a hairdo girl date. (w00t)
Lily, Charlie and I headed to downtown Madison for their Family Friendly trick or treat. I loved seeing all the little kids in costumes! So fun!
Lily loves kissing all babies. Here she is kissing Charlie's friend, Ethan.

p.s. i love my ergo carrier. I went back and forth trying to decide whether to carry him or bring a stroller and as much as my back would prefer a stroller, it was so nice to let charlie feel included and loved and warm and getting in and out of all the crowded stores was so much easier!


No comments:
Post a Comment