Tuesday, July 3, 2012

7-3-12

Since last we met visited our fearless explorers...

Childrens museum- at the city of Madison play table working on his civil engineer degree



At bratfest- liliana dancing to a band on the stage her restaurant sponsored.



Middleton splash pad- awesome!



Train ride at Fitchburg days- the kiddos needed multiple rides on this one









On the patio at lilianas- Probably trying to disassemble something.



In our "secret woods"- the best place, ever.


At the park-helped her make her first flower crown



"secret trail"- as you may guess, this is the trail used to get to the "secret woods" Charlie likes to take a little break in the same inconvenient spot every time.



At lilys tennis lesson- lily has tennis twice a week and it's super boring for Charlie so I always let him bring a backpack full of whatever he wants. This picture actually only includes the 15 of the 23 cars he packed, and also didn't include the thermometer, baby doll, half of a wooden toy lime, of 12 toy story band aids.


Our house- its been hot. Hot hot hot hot hot. I love our air conditioner so much, and I'm trying not to think of the electric bill. The kids are getting a little restless, though, so we are trying to think of lots of things to do. Puzzles, coloring, play dough, helping measure for baking, organizing cabinets, bouncy house, run around in circles, do it again!


Kindle fire, you are amazing. I love you for being cheaper than iPad (so I can let the kids touch you) and for your streaming video. Thanks Grammy and grandpa! This is a gift that keeps giving. Her new love is mister Rogers neighborhood.


Bounce bounce bounce! Today Charlie didn't nap, we are under a heat advisory, mommys patience ran out and I still had dinner to make. So I threw them in the bouncy house. Tomorrow- we add a whole bunch of plastic ball pit balls and hope the heat wave lets up soon.


Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment