Sunday, January 29, 2012

1-29-12

I was really really missing San Diego this morning as I shoveled our walkway (and harrumphed at the jagged lump of ice at the end of our walkway that refuses to melt or be shoveled or do anything other than be a liability for a customer to trip/slip on!!)

So heres where I'd rather be today:
Hello dreamy sunday, lets go to Oceanside beach. With my babies. 76 degrees in January.


Yep. That spot next to the pier. We can watch surfers and fishermen and seagulls and the lifeguards are nearby.


Let's bring grandpa because he's very fun.


And Grammie, because she's not scared to pick up sea creatures exposed by the low tide.


We won't forget our cool baby ray bans.


And we'll bring along our BFF Hannah because she's got all the cool sand toys and makes awesome sand angels.


Oh, dreamy beach day, I love you!
Im so thankful we got to go have a real winter beach day so recently, but I think it may have spoiled me a bit. Warm weather friends, wear your flip flops proudly, and appreciate how you can leave the house with slightly damp hair and it doesn't freeze into a weirdly crunchy mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment