
I love this baby boy more than I ever ever ever thought I could. Don't get me wrong, my daughter is a ray of sunshine for the world to see. People write such beautiful things about the joy of little girls, and everything they write is true.
But I bask in the quiet and constant love from my boy.
Mama friends of mine, most of you all have girls and I know when I found out I was having a boy... well I couldn't even say "son". I couldn't think of names I liked. It felt odd. I'm a mama to a little girl! I knew how to do that.. but oh, mamas. Just you wait.
If you are lucky enough to get a glimpse into the world of the little toddler boy....it changes you forever! Funny (Soooo funny!), sweet. Loving and so imaginative. He pretends to betough, trying to be independent and without missing a beat, cuddled back in my arms.
He sees the magic and possibility of the world, and he's taking us all with him on this adventure.
He sees the magic and possibility of the world, and he's taking us all with him on this adventure.
i loooove him!
i love his silly fake pout
his glorious long eyelashes and his crazy hair!
the way his nose crinkles when he makes silly faces
his faint and fading little "stork bite" mark on his forehead. exactly as it was the moment i met him. but disappearing a bit each day, like all the signs of the baby he was.
and it just get better and better every.single.day.

No comments:
Post a Comment