And, let's see, oh yeah, they also checked gender!
It's....a......
Boy! I was right!

in other news, I definitely have gallstones but after a diet change and several consultations with doctors and surgeons we are opting not to do surgery unless the situation changes in the next few weeks (while its still slightly less risky to do surgery). After that, Im in it for the long haul. If complications come up I will have to manage them for the duration of the pregnancy, so, lets hope the low fat, gallbladder friendly diet will keep things under control!
im feeling lots of movement from the baby, and lily and I are reading lots of books about having a new baby in the house and being a big sister. She is excited, but we will see how she feels when there is a real baby here, crying and needing attention!
our "its a boy" shopping spree

lily helping me try out the wrap for the new baby (yes, she is up too high on me, but any lower and she squishes the baby, so whatever!)

Looking a little round in the tummy, a little thinner in the face! Lily looks great, boy will she be a help!!!
ReplyDelete